Legal Education 2018
for leadership of religious institutes and their lay collaborators
Second year of the three-year cycle.
An updated program offering instruction in the contemporary context on the main aspects of canon law and certain aspects of civil law affecting consecrated life.
It is meant for present and future leadership teams and lay persons working in the administration of institutes of religious life or societies of apostolic life.
Session also offered online.
- Principles of Governance
- Chapters and Other Assemblies
- Human Resources
- Conflict Resolution
- Addictions Management
- Contributions of Lay Personnel
- Proper Law
- Religious Institutes as a Canonical Entity
- Future of the Institute
June 4-7, 2018
- 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Panel (June 4, 5 and 7)
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Fees: $600 (Session, hand-outs, receptions) includes $50 non-refundable deposit.
Deadline: April 16, 2018
Online registration: www.ustpaul.ca/DCAform
Saint Paul University
Tel.: 613 236-1393, Ext. 2318
Arrangements for accommodation must be made by participants themselves. Limited accommodations are available on campus, but are not included in the fees. Parking is not included in the cost of the room.
Saint Paul Residence
Two rooms unit
Tel. : 613 236-3131
Fax: 613 236-0440
- Sister Michelle BLANCHETTE, PM
- Danielle DUNLEAVY, MBA, CPA, CGA
- Apraham NIZIBLIAN, LLB, BCL (McGill) – CRC
- Louise KITTS – USP/SPU
- Diane LABERGE – ATTIR
- Mgr. John A. RENKEN, JCD – Dean, Faculty of Canon Law
- Andreas PRAKSAS – ATRI
- Robin SALIBA – USP/SPU
- Louise KITTS – Faculty of Canon Law
- Apraham NIZIBLIAN – LLB, BCL (McGill) – CRC
- Anne ASSELIN, JCD – USP/SPU
- Sister Jocelyn FALLU, FDLS
- Sister Lynn JARRELL, OSU, JCD
- Raymond LAFOND, CA, CMA, Raymond Lafond Consulting
- Sister Bonnie MACLELLAN, CJS, JCD
- Fr. Frank MORRISEY, OMI, JCD
- Sister Nancy REYNOLDS, SP, JCD
- Fr. Timothy SCOTT, CSB
- Jacques SIMARD, Director and founder of La Vigile