In this issue:
– World Day for Consecrated Life: Message from the President of the CRC
– Grey nuns to revitalize the Youville Mother House
– An invitation on the World Social Justice Day
– Wisdom and Passion, living the paschal mystery
– Women’s voices to overcome silence in the abuse crisis
– Legal education 2019
– Pastoral orientation on human trafficking
– Talitha Kum celebrates its tenth anniversary
As we celebrate the Word Day of Social Justice, the CRC invites its members and partners to support the Catholic Nonviolence Initiative proposed by Pax Christi International, the global Catholic peace movement.
The Jesuit Provinces of French and English Canada have combined to form one bilingual province, the Province of Canada. This renewal for the Province represents a stimulating challenge for communicators who are the privileged witnesses of the implementation of new orientations and initiatives. The Communications Officer, under the supervision of the Director of Communications, is responsible for researching, writing and distributing articles, texts, videos and reports for the Province. His or her task is to support the various sectors of the Province and to contribute to the impact of its mission.