The CRC has learned of the disturbing news of the attack on Fr. Claude Grou, former Superior General of the Congregation of Holy Cross and current rector of St. Joseph’s Oratory. Thankfully, the Montreal Archdiocese has announced that Fr. Grou’s condition is stable.
In this issue:
– A reflection document on sexual abuse to find paths to healing and transformation
– Mother Sainte-Anne-Marie, remarkable woman in Quebec’s educational history
– They came for the children, a documentary on residential schools in Canada
– Providence Village launches website
– Casa Maria Refugee Homes – A ministry of the congregation of the Sisters of Saint Joseph in Canada
– Wisdom and passion, living the paschal mystery
– JPIC activity: A journey into exile
– Legal education 2019
– Liturgy and resource video for lent
Under the general direction of the General Secretary (GS), working in close collaboration with the Assistant General Secretary (AGS) and coordinated by the Executive Assistant, the Secretary organizes and maintains the CCCB information lists/database; organizes the logistics for meetings of the Permanent Council, Executive Committee, and National Commissions and different Committees; assists in maintaining the filing of correspondence and documents for the General Secretariat; and provides office support to the General Secretariat, as needed.