In this issue:
– The art of living and dying
– New evangelization in an intercultural context: “The path of cultural discernment”
– Interamerican gathering of religious conferences
– The SNJM sisters celebrate 175 years of their congregation in Quebec
– Legal education
– “Stay with us…” Encounters with the Risen Lord
On March 8, 2018, the CRC has held a formation day on the topic “New evangelization in an intercultural context”. We were delighted to have with us Prof. Catherine Clifford as the keynote speaker of the day and in the afternoon, Sister Rachelle Watier, SCO (Sisters of Charity of Otttawa) and Father Jack Lynch, SFM (Scarboro Foreign Missions) who hosted a panel discussion on the topic.
The inauguration of the archival exhibition “educate to liberate” on February 28 officially launched in Quebec the 175th anniversary year of the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary (SNJM), the first teaching congregation of women religious founded by a canadian woman. Many guests from all over the greater metropolitan area were present for this special event. As of now, the exhibition is open to the public of all ages, by appointment, at the Congregational House until January 25, 2019.