In this issue:
– 2017 National Day of Prayer in Solidarity with Indigenous Peoples in Canada
– Federation of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Canada Becomes a Blue Community
– The Sisters of Charity of the Immaculate Conception honored
– Annual JPIC Ontario gathering
– Sisters of Providence of St. Vincent de Paul archives: New online feature
– Arm of St. Francis Xavier on pilgrimage across CanadaCRC’s visit to the Vatican
On December 10, UN Human Rights Day, the Federation of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Canada will become the first group of religious communities in Canada to be designated a “Blue Community” which supports the right to safe drinking water.
It is with sadness that the Canadian Religious Conference announces the passing of Jean Bellefeuille on December 8, 2017. From 2003 to 2016, Jean served the Conference in a number of capacities: Coordinator for JPIC (Justice, Peace and the Integrity of Creation), Associate Co-ordinator for Mission Formation, Associate Director of the CRC and Staff leader General Assembly planning.